What we do:
Danelle Harsin leads the Policy and Compliance unit. This unit is responsible for administering the State’s classification, compensation and performance management policies. Team members conduct research and analysis on human resource programs and propose and lead initiatives to develop and implement statewide personnel policies and programs. The unit also coordinates and tracks legislative activities, develops and maintains the State’s personnel regulations, coordinates statewide initiatives for the hiring of veterans, and administers the State’s alcohol and drug screening programs.
Team members include Sondra Albright, Vicki Lierz, and Gustavo Victoriano.
- Job Classification System
- Employee Compensation System
- Veterans Initiatives
- Legislation, Regulations & Bulletins
- Survey Coordination
- Civil Service Board Administration
- Legislative Requests for Information
- Alcohol and Drug Screening Programs
- Policy/Program Research, Analysis, Development & Implementation
- Performance Management Process