In-SHARP Security Request Form
Only designated Agency Security Contacts can complete requests for their agency users.
SHARP and SMART share User Profiles and passwords. Agency User Profiles are emptied of all access when Inactivated, but can be used again if a former employee returns.
- Navigate to the Update SHaRP User Access and type in the Employee ID. If a User Profile for your Agency is returned, update the User' roles and/or departments. If not, proceed to #2.
- If no profile is returned for your agency, move to the SHaRP User-Employee form. (If you skipped Step 1 and a User Profile is found for your employee, your New SHaRP User-Employee form will be cancelled and an Update form will need to be completed)
- To Inactivate a User, submit an Inactivate SHaRP User Profile form. This will remove all Roles and Data Access from the Profile. It does not delete the Profile. Inactivate User Profiles as soon as a User leaves employment with your agency.
- To add a new Contract or Temp employee who does not have an Employee ID - use the SHaRP User -Non-Employee form.
Contact email@example.com if you do not know who your contact is, you are the contact and do not see the form menu in SHARP, you need instructions on completing the form, or if your agency needs to designate a Contact.
- Roles, Definitions, Training Required: Security Role Guide
- Passwords must be changed every 30 days. Users with passwords over 90 days may lose access completely.
- User IDs must never be shared between employees - no exceptions.
- SHARP Data is confidential and should be used for business purposes only.
- User access should be removed by the Agency as soon as possible.