Kansas Department of Administration

Who needs to apply?

Any company that will bid as a prime contractor should submit a Contractor Pre-qualification Application.  This includes, but is not limited to: general contractors, mechanical and electrical contractors, roofing contractors, abatement contractors, and paving contractors.  In other words, if you are usually a subcontractor, but occasionally want to bid as the prime, you will need to be pre-qualified.

« Back

© 2024 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.