Kansas Department of Administration

Use of State Property

Public use of state facilities – All public requests for the use of state facilities and property shall be submitted to the Office of Facilities and Property Management's Events Coordinator at 785-296-7909. Security will be included in the planning of large events. Click the following link to access the policy and application for Statehouse and Grounds Use.

Conference rooms – Conference rooms available for use by all agencies are available by advance reservation. These rooms are scheduled on a first-come basis. To schedule conference rooms in the Landon State Office Building, Memorial Hall, or the Curtis State Building, call the OFPM Customer Service Center at 785-296-3144. It is each agency's responsibility to ensure posted maximum occupancy limits are not exceeded.

Prohibited use – The use of rooms for sleeping or apartments is prohibited. The tenant shall not use the occupied premises or any part of it for any purpose other than its intended use without the consent of the OFPM.

Refreshments and meals – Refreshments and meals are permitted in all conference rooms except Memorial Hall Auditorium. Setup and cleanup is the responsibility of the requesting agency. Any additional cleaning or any damage incurred while in use will be billed to the agency reserving the room.  Any additional cleaning or any repairs for damage incurred while in use will be billed to the requesting agency.

Parking Lots – A permit is required to park in a State-owned or leased parking lot or parking garage.  Please call the Parking Coordinator at 785-296-5191 or click the following link to obtain forms and additional parking information

« Back

© 2024 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.