The Department of Administration’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Initiative is focused on promoting a workplace environment where diversity is valued, and inclusion is evident throughout all aspects of employment
– including through policy and practices.
Thank you to all who submitted interest forms to join a DEI listening group. Listening groups will provide Executive Branch agency employees the opportunity to provide feedback based on their own personal experiences and interests with respect to DEI. Input from employees will:
- Aid in establishing scope of overall initiative
- Aid in prioritizing DEI-related projects
If you submitted an interest form, you will receive more information from the DEI team soon.
Future opportunities to get involved will be updated here. You can also email us at DEI@ks.gov.
Looking for more resources for both your home and the workplace? Visit ComPsych at the link below to access publications on an array of topics:
- Supporting a Diverse Workforce
- Social Change Resource Guide
- Speaking to Children About Diversity
- Disabilities in the Workplace
- Transgender Persons in the Workplace
- LGBTQUIA in the Workforce