The Department of Administration’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Initiative is focused on promoting a workplace environment where diversity is valued, and inclusion is evident throughout all aspects of employment
– including through policy and practices.
Thank you to all who expressed interest in joining a DEI listening group. The listening groups concluded in mid-April and we are currently reviewing and analyzing the information provided.
Future opportunities to get involved will be updated here. You can also email us at DEI@ks.gov.
Looking for more resources for both your home and the workplace? Visit ComPsych at the link below to access publications on an array of topics:
- Supporting a Diverse Workforce
- Social Change Resource Guide
- Speaking to Children About Diversity
- Disabilities in the Workplace
- Transgender Persons in the Workplace
- LGBTQUIA in the Workforce