Careers web application was built and tested using specific web browser versions. A web browser (‘browser’) is a program used to access the internet to view and interact with web sites (pages and applications aka ‘apps’). Careers may not work properly if your browser is at a lower version number than what it was created for.
Careers was built and tested with these browsers and versions as of September 2018:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v11
- Google Chrome v58+
- Microsoft Edge v39+
- Mozilla Firefox v52+
- Apple Safari v10+
You can check your browser version and settings yourself or you can go to this website* where it will auto-detect them for you: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
Solutions: If you experience problems, we recommend trying these actions:
- Check your browser version and upgrade it to a supported version.
- Close all browser windows and re-open a new one.
- Clear your browser cache, cookies, temporary internet files.
- Try opening the website using a Private/InPrivate/Incognito window(each browser calls it something different).
- Add the site as a trusted site.
- Disable popup blockers.
- Try using another browser.
If you have tried all the options above and Careers is still not working properly please email email@example.com.
Copy the link on whatismybrowser.com and provide this with your email.
*Please note that whatismybrowser.com is a private third-party website and is unaffiliated with the State of Kansas. It has been provided for you as a convenience to assist in troubleshooting issues.