Kansas Department of Administration

Will we have to enter any additional information in KDRS to submit debts to KTOP?

Yes, creditor agencies will be required to enter additional information for a debt in order to submit it to TOP through KTOP.

In order for a debt to be submitted to TOP, the debtor's TIN, the delinquency and due diligence dates, and the debtor's debt address must be entered into the debt record in KDRS. It is very important that the debtor's name and TIN are entered correctly as that is what TOP uses to match debts against payments. If either contain a typo, a match (and subsequent offset) will not occur.

« Back

© 2024 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.