Kansas Department of Administration

Who can use KTOP?

Since the reciprocal agreement is between TOP and the State of Kansas, all state agencies can submit debts to TOP through KTOP. District courts are defined as state agencies by K.S.A. 75-6202(e). Municipal courts are not included in this definition.

« Back

© 2024 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.