Kansas Department of Administration

I didn’t receive a notice in the mail. Can I get a copy?

Yes, debtors can request copies of notices previously mailed to them by contacting KTOP at (785) 296-4500 Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (excluding observed State holidays). Debtors will be required to verify their name and TIN, as well as provide a current mailing address.

KTOP is unable to provide copies of receipts for collections or payments that were previously mailed to debtors.

« Back

© 2024 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.