Kansas Department of Administration

Can a debt be sent to KTOP even if the debtor doesn't live in Kansas?

Yes, debts for non-Kansas residents can be sent to TOP through KTOP. A debtor's current address has no bearing on whether or not their debt is eligible for the program.

« Back

© 2024 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.