Kansas Department of Administration

An individual has left employment with our agency, how do I modify the contact information in KTOP?

Each agency has detailed record information in KTOP.  An agency can request modification of their agency record any time there is a change to their name, sub-department, website, general contact information, notification contact information, and/or transfer contact information, a user with permission to view the agency can request a modification.  Agencies can use the same person for all three contacts, or different people for each.  For additional instructions, reference the Creditor Agency Profile Updating in the KTOP User Manual.

« Back

© 2023 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.