Kansas Department of Administration

A payment we made was offset, but we did not receive a notice. How do we get a copy?

Payor agencies should receive a notice via email when a payment is offset. If the email is not received, the agency should contact KTOP at ktop@ks.gov or (785) 296-4500 and request an update to their accounts payable contact information.

« Back

© 2024 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.