Kansas Department of Administration

Who needs to apply?

Posted on October 21, 2021 at 12:49 PM by Kansas Department of Administration

Any company that will bid as a prime contractor should submit a Contractor Pre-qualification Application.  This includes, but is not limited to: general contractors, mechanical and electrical contractors, roofing contractors, abatement contractors, and paving contractors.  In other words, if you are usually a subcontractor, but occasionally want to bid as the prime, you will need to be pre-qualified.

There are no comments yet.
Add Comment

* Indicates a required field

© 2023 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.