What changes will employees see with the new process?
Posted on October 21, 2021 at 12:50 PM by Kansas Department of Administration
- More face to face time with your supervisor.
- Clear expectations agreed upon by both the supervisor and employee.
- Enhanced training for supervisors.
- Improved communication between employees and supervisors.
- Growth and development opportunities.
There are no comments yet.
01-a-021 - Capital Outlay Policy Raising Capitalization Threshold to $5,000 and Policy for Safeguarding Assets (June 21, 2001) (Supersedes 00-a-021, Supplements 01-a-018) (Supplemented by 02-a-017)
05-a-005 - Mandatory Direct Deposit for State Employee Reimbursements (July 7, 2004) (supplemented by 05-a-012)
16-P-007 SHARP Cutover for PeopleTools Upgrade, SMART Upgrade and Other Key Payroll Processing Dates in November 2015 (October 9, 2015)