Kansas Department of Administration

We have hundreds of debts in KDRS that we'd like to send to KTOP. Is there an easy way to submit them all?

Posted on 10/21/2021 at 12:50 PM by Kansas Department of Administration

Yes, KTOP is capable of doing a mass transfer of a creditor agency's eligible debts from KDRS. Creditor agencies interested in this service must complete the Delinquency Date Agreement form and email it to ktop@ks.gov or fax it to "Attn KTOP" at (785) 296-2697. KTOP will send a confirmation email once the transfer is complete.

There are no comments yet.
Add Comment

* Indicates a required field

© 2022 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.