Kansas Department of Administration

Trouble Calls

Posted on October 21, 2021 at 12:48 PM by Kansas Department of Administration

Contact – For trouble calls (hot/cold, cleaning, spills, safety, etc.) first contact your agency's facility coordinator. The coordinator shall then contact the OFPM's Customer Service Center at 296-3144 and a work order will be created. Emergency work orders will be handled promptly.

There are no comments yet.
Add Comment

* Indicates a required field

© 2023 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.