Posted on October 21, 2021 at 12:49 PM by Kansas Department of Administration
No person shall smoke in any of the following areas:
(a) in any of the buildings identified in K.A.R. 1-49-1;
- The Statehouse, 300 SW 10th
- the Kansas Judicial Center; 301 SW 10th
- Docking State Office Building, 915 SW Harrison
- Landon State Office Building, 900 SW Jackson
- the Memorial Building, 120 SW 10th
- Forbes Office Building, 6700 SW Topeka
- the Division of Printing Plant, 201 NW MacVicar
- the State Office Building located at 3440 SE 10th Street
- the Curtis State Office Building located at 1000 SW Jackson
- the Eisenhower State Office Building located at 700 SW Harrison or
- any other building located in Shawnee County that is operated by the secretary of administration.
(c) in any area designated as a nonsmoking area by means of a posted sign, on the grounds of those buildings. (Authorized by K.S.A 75-3706 and 75-4505; implementing K.S.A 75-3762 and K.S.A 75-4505; effective June 6, 2003
See KAR 1-49-12 at http://www.kssos.org/Pubs/pubs_kar.aspx
All agencies in the above mentioned buildings and locations shall ensure their employees are aware of this regulation and that their employees follow these regulations in order to provide an acceptable environment for co-workers and visitors to these buildings.
There are no comments yet.
01-a-021 - Capital Outlay Policy Raising Capitalization Threshold to $5,000 and Policy for Safeguarding Assets (June 21, 2001) (Supersedes 00-a-021, Supplements 01-a-018) (Supplemented by 02-a-017)
05-a-005 - Mandatory Direct Deposit for State Employee Reimbursements (July 7, 2004) (supplemented by 05-a-012)
16-P-007 SHARP Cutover for PeopleTools Upgrade, SMART Upgrade and Other Key Payroll Processing Dates in November 2015 (October 9, 2015)