Masks & Other PPE
Posted on October 21, 2021 at 12:51 PM by Kansas Department of Administration
- As per the Governor’s re-opening framework, individuals are strongly encouraged to wear masks in public settings as appropriate, particularly during Phases 1 and 2.
- Agencies should assess if an employee’s work functions and/or distancing requirements require the use of masks in the workplace.
- If an Agency needs to secure masks and other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), please contact Angela Brown with the DOA Procurement to place a resource request to the Kansas Division of Emergency Management (KDEM) State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC).
- It is recommended to request no more than 14 days of supply, based upon your identified consumption rate. Agencies must identify needs as an entire agency, only one (1) request per type, per agency can be requested each day and submitted to KDEM.
- Contact information Angela.Brown@ks.gov or 785-296-7251.
05-a-005 - Mandatory Direct Deposit for State Employee Reimbursements (July 7, 2004) (supplemented by 05-a-012)
01-a-021 - Capital Outlay Policy Raising Capitalization Threshold to $5,000 and Policy for Safeguarding Assets (June 21, 2001) (Supersedes 00-a-021, Supplements 01-a-018) (Supplemented by 02-a-017)
16-P-007 SHARP Cutover for PeopleTools Upgrade, SMART Upgrade and Other Key Payroll Processing Dates in November 2015 (October 9, 2015)