Kansas Department of Administration

I entered a new debt in KDRS, but forgot to complete the additional KTOP fields. Can I still get the debt submitted to KTOP?

Posted on October 21, 2021 at 12:50 PM by Kansas Department of Administration

Yes, eligible debts that exist in KDRS can be added to KTOP for submission to TOP at any time by following these instructions.

There are no comments yet.
Add Comment

* Indicates a required field

© 2023 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.