Kansas Department of Administration

How do I make payment on a debt I owe?

Posted on October 21, 2021 at 12:50 PM by Kansas Department of Administration

Make check or money order payable to the Department of Administration and mail to the Kansas Treasury Offset Program, PO Box 2484, Topeka, KS 66601.  Include the agency owed and debt account number or the last four digits of your social security number or taxpayer identification number.
There are no comments yet.
Add Comment

* Indicates a required field

© 2023 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.