Kansas Department of Administration

How do I claim Veterans’ Preference?

Posted on October 21, 2021 at 12:49 PM by Kansas Department of Administration

To claim Veterans’ Preference, please check the box on the application and submit your DD214 to the Division of Personnel Services, Room 252 S, Landon State Office Building, Topeka, Kansas 66612.
There are no comments yet.
Add Comment

* Indicates a required field

© 2023 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.