Kansas Department of Administration

How do I apply?

Posted on October 21, 2021 at 12:49 PM by Kansas Department of Administration

The Contractor Pre-qualification Application form (DCC 840) must be filled out electronically.  Please fill out completely and e-mail to contractor.prequalification@ks.gov.  All information shall be provided on the form, no other attachments should be sent.

There are no comments yet.
Add Comment

* Indicates a required field

© 2023 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.