I'm experiencing poor response time when in KTOP. Is there something that can be done to speed up the program?
Posted on 10/21/2021 at 12:50 PM by Kansas Department of Administration
Some users accessing the system via Internet Explorer experience poor system response time. Completing the following steps may speed system usage.
Please note that users should consult with their agency's computer staff before changing any browser settings, as changes could adversely affect computer security.
In Internet Explorer:
- Click on Tools or the gear in the top right corner.
- Click on Internet Options.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to "Security".
- Remove the check mark from "Enable Integrated Windows Authentication".
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
- Close all open browsers.
- Open a new browser.