Kansas Department of Administration

Can we refer debtors to KTOP if they have questions?

Posted on October 21, 2021 at 12:50 PM by Kansas Department of Administration

Creditor agencies must respond to debtor questions regarding debts. The following information may be provided to debtors if they have questions regarding the offset process.

Email:   ktop@ks.gov
Phone:   (785) 296-4500
Fax:   Attn KTOP
(785) 296-2697
Mail:   PO Box 2484
Topeka, KS 66601-2484
There are no comments yet.
Add Comment

* Indicates a required field

© 2023 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.