Posted on 10/21/2021 at 12:51 PM by Kansas Department of Administration
All offices must follow business guidelines outlined in the Governor’s framework or respective counties including:
- maintain at least six feet of distance between consumers (individuals or groups).
- follow fundamental cleaning and public health practices.
- avoid instances in which groups exceed identified limits for each phase where unable to maintain a six-foot distance with only infrequent or incidental moments of closer proximity. This does not limit the total occupancy of an office, but requires that offices limit mass gatherings in areas and instances in which physical distancing cannot be maintained, such as in tables, entrances, lobbies, break rooms, check-out areas, etc.
- Modified Phase 2 – more than 15 individuals
- Phase 3 – more than 45 individuals