Kansas Department of Administration

An individual has left employment with our agency, how do I modify the contact information in KTOP?

Posted on October 21, 2021 at 12:50 PM by Kansas Department of Administration

Each agency has detailed record information in KTOP.  An agency can request modification of their agency record any time there is a change to their name, sub-department, website, general contact information, notification contact information, and/or transfer contact information, a user with permission to view the agency can request a modification.  Agencies can use the same person for all three contacts, or different people for each.  For additional instructions, reference the Creditor Agency Profile Updating in the KTOP User Manual.
There are no comments yet.
Add Comment

* Indicates a required field

© 2023 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.