Kansas Department of Administration

4305 Reimbursement to Employee for Meal or Lodging Expense incurred for Students, Inmates, Prisoners, and Patients

Posted on October 21, 2021 at 12:49 PM by Kansas Department of Administration

Employees may be reimbursed for expenses incurred for meals or lodging for students, inmates, prisoners or patients during official travel. Reimbursement is based on actual expenses incurred supported by receipts or by the appropriate subsistence rate. The amount reimbursable shall not exceed the established limitations for state officials or employees. The expenses incurred should be classified as account code 525180 for in-state travel, 525280 for out-of-state travel, or 525380 for international travel on the employee's travel expense report.

(Reference: K.A.R. 1-16-22)

There are no comments yet.
Add Comment

* Indicates a required field

© 2023 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.