Kansas Department of Administration

7. Any guidance for agencies that operate multiple facilities with separate agency numbers, like our state hospitals? Can the parent agency make a request for facilities?

Posted on October 21, 2021 at 12:51 PM by Kansas Department of Administration

  • Only one operational expenditure application per agency number can be submitted.  State hospitals have different agency numbers, so each can be submitted separately. For project applications, projects should still be separated based on agency number.  NOTE: If the expenditure request is centralized, it can be included on one application that captures the overall cost estimate – flexibility do either (e.g. testing at corrections facilities). In the application notes, be clear that the line item is centrally managed. 
There are no comments yet.
Add Comment

* Indicates a required field

© 2023 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.