Kansas Department of Administration

3004 Travel Expense Reimbursement for Employees Who Become Incapacitated During Travel

Posted on October 21, 2021 at 12:49 PM by Kansas Department of Administration

If an employee becomes incapacitated due to illness or injury while on official
state business away from the official station or domicile, the agency head or
designee may authorize payment to the employee for appropriate expenses.
These expenses are for the return of the employee and/or the employee's
private vehicle to the official station or domicile as appropriate under the circumstances. For subsistence expense see paragraph 4004.

(References: K.A.R. 1-16-3a, 1-16-3b)

There are no comments yet.
Add Comment

* Indicates a required field

© 2023 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.