Kansas Department of Administration

2301 Accident Reporting Requirements

Posted on October 21, 2021 at 12:49 PM by Kansas Department of Administration

If an accident occurs involving a privately owned or state-owned or leased
motor vehicle being used for official state business, the following web site
provides detailed information required regarding the actions required by the
vehicle operator: http://www.da.ks.gov/fm/cmp/information/transition/accidents/default.htm  

There are no comments yet.
Add Comment

* Indicates a required field

© 2023 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.