Kansas Department of Administration

04-P-003 Change in self-service due to Form W-4 for 2003

Posted on October 21, 2021 at 12:50 PM by Kansas Department of Administration

DATE: August 29, 2003
SUBJECT: Change in self-service due to Form W-4 for 2003
CONTACT: Kathy Ogle (785) 296-2290 kathy.ogle@da.state.ks.us
APPROVAL: Approved by Dale Brunton
SUMMARY: Change in self-service Form W-4 for 2003

Because of a change to the Form W-4 for 2003, the self-service W-4 Tax Information update page has also been changed. The page now displays a check box with the instructions:

If your last name differs from that shown on your social security card, check here. You must call 1-800-772-1213 for a new card.

Checking this box does not affect processing. This change merely provides the employee with the Social Security Administration's general information and services number (the 800 number shown) so they may request a new card.

It is important for employees to obtain a corrected social security card in order for social security taxes to be correctly applied to their account by the Social Security Administration.


There are no comments yet.
Add Comment

* Indicates a required field

© 2023 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.