Kansas Department of Administration

00-P-027 Housing, Food Service and Other Employee Maintenance (Supersedes Informational Circular 99-P-027)

Posted on October 21, 2021 at 12:50 PM by Kansas Department of Administration

DATE:June 1, 2000
SUBJECT:Housing, Food Service and Other Employee Maintenance
CONTACT:Roger Basinger (785) 296-5387 (roger.basinger@da.state.ks.us)
APPROVAL:Approved by Dale Brunton
SUMMARY:Annual review of housing, food service and other employee maintenance rates required under K.S.A. 75-2961A and K.A.R.-19-9

Attached is a Form DA-171, Housing, Food Service and Other Maintenance Policy for your agency to complete. It is not necessary to return this form to the Division of Accounts and Reports. The completed form should be maintained at your agency. Any changes in rates will require entry into the SHaRP system through Compensate Employees window, Maintain Payroll Data U.S. menu, Additional Pay panel. Paper agencies should complete an Employee Data Sheet (DA-218 Part B) and submit it to the Division of Personnel Services for entry into SHaRP.

Regent institutions should also complete the Form DA-171 and maintain the completed form at their agency. Regents are responsible for updating any rate changes into their payroll system.


Attachment: Form DA-171  (.pdf)


There are no comments yet.
Add Comment

* Indicates a required field

© 2023 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.