Kansas Department of Administration

00-P-005 Payroll Forms

Posted on October 21, 2021 at 12:50 PM by Kansas Department of Administration

DATE: September 17, 1999
SUBJECT: Payroll Forms
CONTACT: Joyce Dickerson (785) 296-3979 (Joyce.Dickerson@da.state.ks.us)
APPROVAL: approved by Shirley Moses
SUMMARY: Form DA-187 Eliminated and Form DA-180 Modified

In order to reduce the number of forms needed for payroll transactions, the DA-187, SHARP Supplemental Paycheck Authorization form has been eliminated. The name of the form DA-180 has been modified to SHARP Paycheck Reversal/Adjustment/Supplemental.

Paper agencies who need an on-line supplemental processed in the three off-cycles following the on-cycle confirmation should submit the form DA-180 with a copy of the time sheet attached, to the Division of Accounts and Reports, Payroll Services. If a supplemental is needed after the three off cycles have passed, and there was no original paycheck, you must complete the DA-180 and the Attachment to the DA-180, and submit them to the Division of Accounts and Reports, Payroll Services.

All other paper agency adjustments and all on-line agency adjustments should be submitted on the form DA-180 with the Attachment to the DA-180 completed in accordance with the example shown in the February 1999 SHARP-Shooter.

The following Payroll forms can be found at the Division of Accounts and Reports website http://www.da.ks.gov/ar/forms/. These forms are provided in a fillable format so that data can be entered directly into the form, saved, and printed.

DA-179 Maximum Arrears Payback**
DA-180 Paycheck Reversal/Adjustment/Supplemental**
DA-182 Paycheck Reprint Request**
DA-184 Authorization For Direct Deposit of Employee Pay
DA-219A Account Code Maintenance
DA-219B Position Pool ID Maintenance
DA-219C Department Budget Earnings/Deductions/Taxes
DA-6P Paycheck Stop Payment Request

**Paper user agencies should continue to fax these forms to Payroll Services at 785-291-3399 for processing.

Paper user agencies should continue to submit the remaining forms, except the DA-6P Paycheck Stop Payment Request, to the Division of Personnel Services for processing. The DA-6P Paycheck Stop Payment Request should continue to be submitted to the State Treasurer's Office.



There are no comments yet.
Add Comment

* Indicates a required field

© 2023 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.