When considering re-opening timelines, agencies should ensure they have instituted appropriate mitigating measures that reduce risk and potential exposure.
Appropriate measures will vary based on operational needs. Measures to consider include but are not limited to:
- Incorporate engineering controls such as physical barriers like plexiglass screens, where appropriate.
- Reconfigure space to enable people to be located at least six feet apart.
- Utilize floor markings, stanchions, or other movable fixtures helping to create six feet of separation
- Provide signage at public entrances to inform all employees and customers of social distancing guidelines
- Use nonmedical cloth masks.
- Establish strict routine cleanings by sanitizing frequently-touched surfaces between customer exchanges.
Each location should review the Guidance for State Agencies to Address Persons Under Investigation and/or a Positive COVID-19 Case in the Workplace distributed on April 27th and ensure proper protocol has been established for their location.