What we do:
Connie Guerrero leads the Data Management unit, which includes the administration of the Statewide Human Resource and Payroll (SHARP) System and Internet application development and maintenance. The SHARP Help Desk provides assistance on employee and position transaction entry in SHARP. Data Management provides regular reports and ad hoc queries in support of the Division's efforts and in response to agency requests for a wide range of reports on workforce and position data. The unit also handles questions on, and provides support in, Time and Leave, Inclement Weather, Shared Leave and Donor Leave.
Team members include Michelle Huntsman, Michael Phillips, Kristine Scott, Alan Sharp, Jane Shelton and Brent Smith.
- SHARP Help Desk/Production/Upgrades
- SHARP Security Administration
- SHARP Administration for Inclement Weather, Donor Leave, and Shared Leave
- Employee Self-Service Applications
- Change Management Team
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Internet Application Development and Maintenance
- Data and Database Management
- Time & Leave Administration
- SHARP Computer-based Training Development and Maintenance
- Compensation Plan Implementation & Maintenance